Whether you’re off to North Norfolk for a day out or travelling a bit further afield, a trip to the beach is an easy way to entertain all the family and enjoy one of nature’s freebies. It’s just time to make sure you’re ready for a day of sand, sun and fun. Suncream? Check. Beach towels? Check. Kids in the car? You’ve got this. Here’s a few more original ideas to make your day at the beach more fun.
- Stay Hydrated: It’s not just the obvious fizzy drinks that contain hidden nasties. Lots of flavoured water drinks nowadays have sweeteners and other unwanted extras. Make your own delicious drinks by bringing different bottles of water containing strawberry, lime, cucumber or orange.
- Save Your Memories: Don’t just bring the camera, create opportunities for fun photo shoots. How about making a mural in the sand out of shells for the kids to pose next to?
- Swim Shorts: If you are looking for fun new beachwear for father and son, then you have come to the right place. Check out our stylish range of swim shorts in daring printed designs and build your own package.
- Terrific Tents: When folded down, pop-up tents are lightweight and easy to carry. They make great shelters to use on the beach, towel and snack storage or as a play area in the dunes if you want to get out of direct sunlight.
- Sand Hacks: A mesh bag means you can just shake the sand away at the end of the day. We love the sand but let’s keep it on the beach, kids. Tupperware boxes for snacks and sandwiches can double up as sand-castle building tools once you’ve eaten all your sarnies.
We bet you can’t wait to get to the beach! If you haven’t already, make a pack of Robert and Son swim shorts to wear on your holiday.